Transparent client communications is the key to back to work period. The most thoughtful and planned work came around communication, both with staff and clients. Clients may have some questions in this unusual period. We recommend you to answer as many questions as possible. You should put yourself into your clients’ shoes and reduce their anxiety with your calm and welcoming attitude.
We know that remaining your salon clean and disinfected always has been your priority but now we need to be more cautious about cleaning and we need to disinfect our salon before and after each client. If you seek a little help on the cleaning checklist for your salon please click here to read our recommendations and download a free checklist.
Let’s jump on Cosmopolitan Lash & Brow Academy’s highlights on building transparent communication with clients and tips on booking new appointments.
- – Inform your clients about your changing work schedule and time will allocate to each client.
- – Make sure you’ve updated your website and informed your clients via text message or email.
– For your clients’ comfort, you may consider sharing your cleaning and disinfecting procedure with them via email or text message.
- – You should create a new client checklist and add some critical questions about your clients’ own health and their family members’ health.
- – Creating a FAQ document can be also helpful for convenience.
- – Consider asking these questions on the phone before the appointment to make sure your client hasn’t travelled lately and doesn’t show any COVID-19 symptoms.
Booking New Appointments
- – Decline services for any client that shows any symptoms.
- – Encourage your clients to fill out the forms online with auto-sign programs before their appointments. We recommend you to check Adobe Acrobat DC, PandaDoc and Docu-Sign.
- – Remind your clients to wait for their appointment in their car instead of your waiting room.
- – Require all clients to wear masks, and consider to provide masks if will be needed.
- – Encourage your clients to use ‘TAP Payments’ or ‘Apple Pay’ to minimize the debit machine keyboard.
Click the button below to download your ‘Safe Visit Questionnaire’.